Friday, June 1, 2007

Two daughters (girls) !!

A lazy afternoon post lunch and a boring applied science class lectured by a equally boring lecturer. Life can't get cruel than this.

We were in the 1st year of our engg. and everything related to academics seemed to kindle boredom. Our Applied Science madam, Mrs.Kobze; had the best sleeping pill in the world. We seldom missed her lectures, as it gave us 1 hr of gooooooood sleeeeeeeep!
That day students decided to revolt and demanded Mrs.Kobze not to take the lecture. But, She was hell bent on making us sleep. Better sense prevailed and she decided it as a off-period.

Students started to move out of the class but suddenly she said, "All of u give me your intro!" Students gazed at each other in disappointment and pestered the madam to herself start with the Introduction parade!

She started with her typical English!

My name Mrs.Kobze madam. (Ah! What a start!) I in this college for 3 year(I in what?? ). I teach AS to students (whom else she hopes to teach !?!). I are married. (are??????) I have two daughters...both of them are girls (No comments!!! God save her and her pupils!!)

6 comments:

Winner said...

Are sahi to bola,
sure ke starting me he unhone bola tha na ki she is married!
Bat ke meaning ke matlab ko samzo yaro!
bas ab end ko khatam kar deta hun!

Anonymous said...

haha.. even we too had one such lecturer.. I think there will be one such lecturer for every college!

Raveena said...

hehe!
Teachers.... what more cud u expect?!

Manivannan said...

too good ashwath..I got 2 daughters both of them girls :)
Reminds of the famous Japier quotes.

Ashwath said...

@Mani
hahaha.... it was very much jeppiarish....

Anonymous said...

our DMS teacher in 3rd year was kindda weird.. he wud teach something..(everybody preffered to ignore it) and after every 15 mins of teaching he wud say.. "Students now study for 10 mins.." and restart teaching immediately