Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh No, Not Again!!!!

It was a rocking week in Bombay. I had been there for a family function as well as seeking a much needed break. The week got spend like just few minutes. Finally, yesterday i had to leave for Bangalore. I just didn't feel like coming back... :-(

My train was Udayan Exp. at 9:00 am from Bombay. Traveling alone that too in train..cannot get more boring than this.. My only hope was finding some good looking girls. Suddenly, 1 nite@ call centre book by Chetan Bhagat flashed my mind shoving in more excitement. I was hoping against hope..

My watch said 9:05 am and i could see Udayan slowly chugging in platform no.4 of Kalyan JN. I quickly went through the chart of S-8 coach. My seat no. was 48. What I saw was....

Seat No.~~~ Age ~~~~~Sex
-----------------------------
. . .
46~~~~~~~~61~~~~~~~ F
47~~~~~~~~67~~~~~~~ M
48~~~~~~~~23~~~~~~~M
49~~~~~~~~48~~~~~~~ M
50~~~~~~~~30~~~~~~~ M
. . .

There were not even any girls (leave alone good-looking) in my bogie.

Luck never favors me these days.... :-( :-(

9 comments:

Manivannan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manivannan said...

Hard luck Ash ..Cute girls in your compartment happens only in movies :)
you should have went around all the compartment and asked the TT to shift you there stating that your "Relative" is in that compartment :)

Ashwath said...

@mani: that girl's real relative will bay for my blood then :-)

Anonymous said...

Ashwath, you gotta get married now!!! Your posts have started bordering on the edge of desperation :P

High time you gotta release those hormones. he he he

Take care.

Ashwath said...

@rakesh,
chai peene ke liye chai ka dukaan kholne ki kya zaroorat hai?? he he he :-)

Karthik Narayan said...

oye.. sounds like u have realli gone thru a hard time.. i know how u feel, mate :)

BTW am karthik from chennai... wanna be frnds?

Vinny said...

Better luck while coming back ... ;)

Satish said...

Shayad College times ye luck chala aa raha hai.....U rememeber our college(rather a desert in wic there vry few gud lukng girls...)...:0

Ashwath said...

@karthik: sure!

@Vinayak: I know my luck.. and it sucks big time..

@Satya:For me this Ganguly's form has started from my junior college days itself. Btw our college had no good looking gals(u said "few" may be ur GF's effect) hehehe ;-)